Thursday, 09 July 2020
Nikola Dobroslavic Nikola Dobroslavic Božo Radić/Hanza media

Coronavirus Dubrovnik: Only one new positive case of COVID-19 in Dubrovnik

By  Mar 29, 2020

The Prefect of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Nikola Dobroslavic, said at a press conference at the Civil Protection Headquarters that only one new case of COVID-19 was reported in the county yesterday.

 

“This is a good situation because 34 were samples sent to Zagreb and we received only one positive patient, there are no new other coronavirus cases in the county. This is due in part to the hard work of our health professionals who are fighting in the front line against this virus, and I commend and thank them on this occasion, and it is also the result of the responsible behaviour of our fellow citizens who are adhering to the measures prescribed, thereby contributing to reducing the spread of the virus and saving lives,” commented Dobroslavic.

The Chief of Staff, Josko Cebalo, said a total of 32 people were positive for coronavirus in the Dubrovnik-Neretva County, two were on respirators and transferred to Split, two have been cured, 20 are in self-isolation and as of today 223 samples have been sent to Zagreb for testing.

The head of the Dubrovnik-Neretva Police Department, Ivan Pavlicevic, said that no illegal border crossings had been reported, and that fewer and fewer people were attempting to leave their place of residence and permanent residence without a pass.

The Voice of Dubrovnik

THE VOICE OF DUBROVNIK


Find us on Facebook