Friday, 15 November 2019

Woman injured in house fire in Zupa

By  Nov 08, 2019

A 75-year-old woman was injured in a fire at a family home in Soline caused by a gas bottle explosion early today. The fire broke out at around 11:30 today and smoke billowed across the Zupa hillside.

The Dubrovnik General Hospital says the patient sustained superficial injuries to her hand, face and scalp. Fire engines from Dubrovnik and Zupa attended the blaze and quickly got the fire under control.

The police and ambulance services were also quickly on the scene. 

juhdffgbuzfdshgufdsahgfujrfsdbgujrsdbgf

The Voice of Dubrovnik

THE VOICE OF DUBROVNIK


Find us on Facebook

Newsletter

Subscribe to our Newsletter