When it comes to New Year's Eve in Dubrovnik, it's always better to leave your car parked at home and use the public transport because of special traffic regulations. Just a reminder – all buses are free from 5 pm.
During the New Year's Eve from 8 pm the traffic on the city lines will be considerably intensified.
Here are the last departure of all the bus lines:
- lines 1A, 3, 4 and 6 will have the last departure at 4 am from Pile;
- lines 1B and 8 will run until the last departure at 3:40 am from Pile;
- Line 10 from Cavtat will be intensified, with more departures than usual until 11pm, while from Dubrovnik from the central bus station it will have additional departures at 1, 2, 3 and 4 am;
- line 12 will have additional departure to Slano at 3 am from the central bus station;
- Line 35 will leave to Brsecine at 1:30 am from the central bus station.
On the New Year’s Day – January 1st, lines that won’t operate are: 15 Dubrovnik - Ston, 16 Dubrovnik - Plat, 16A Dubrovnik - Srebreno, 23A Dubac-Brgat-Srebreno, 30 Vodovađa - Cavtat, 31 Vitaljina – Cavtat and 35 Dubrovnik-Brsecine.