According to the data available to the Financial Agency, the Dubrovnik-Neretva County ranks second in Croatia in terms of entrepreneur productivity criteria. With an average entrepreneurial salary of 6,415 Croatian kuna, it holds the seventh position in Croatia and is the best Dalmatian county by this criterion.
Based on the data from the Financial Agency, it is ninth in Croatia in terms of the amount of profit generated by entrepreneurs, which amounted to 1.34 billion Croatian kuna in 2022. Interestingly, it outperforms the Split-Dalmatia County in this regard. With a total export value of 2.8 billion Croatian kuna, the Dubrovnik-Neretva County ranks 16th in Croatia. The total income of entrepreneurs in the Dubrovnik-Neretva County in 2022 amounted to 14.7 billion Croatian kuna.
Here are the top 10 entrepreneurs in terms of total revenue in 2022 in the Dubrovnik-Neretva County:
1. Luka Ploče d.d. - 712,344,484 Croatian kuna
2. Atlantska plovidba d.d. - 629,220,918 Croatian kuna
3. Jadranski luksuzni hoteli d.d. - 434,540,265 Croatian kuna
4. Zračna luka Dubrovnik d.o.o. - 393,510,566 Croatian kuna
5. Pemo d.o.o. - 299,944,567 Croatian kuna
6. Grupa Jadranski luksuzni hoteli d.o.o. - 254,984,650 Croatian kuna
7. Texo Molior d.o.o. - 249,568,687 Croatian kuna
8. Royal Hotels & Resort d.o.o. - 160,754,382 Croatian kuna
9. Libertas d.o.o. - 160,380,500 Croatian kuna
10. Dubrovački vrtovi sunca d.o.o. - 148,914,656 Croatian kuna