Have you been looking into the advantages of working remotely? Did you know Croatia now ranks top among digital nomads? Well, you do now! In this article, we will discuss remote working tools that will facilitate your remote work in Croatia, where it’s best to work from home due to COVID-19 threats.
With the pandemic, working from home is the new popular working pattern. This shift in the workforce has given far more liberty and flexibility with working hours. In fact, working remotely can also lead you to travel the world while still earning a decent income and climbing the career ladder.
This new work style requires tools and software to make your work easier, all the while allowing you to travel to breathtaking countries like Croatia. Let’s look at five of the most important tools you will need in your device’s pocket as a digital nomad.
1. Software for Project Management
Consider using a full-fledged project management application for projects with a large number of tasks that must be completed in a particular order or workflows that require more advanced time management.
Opting for project management software will help you feel more in charge of your venture. It can assist you in reinforcing deadlines and activities throughout the workday. It's an excellent approach to track the development of a project, the performance of your business, and monitor internal productivity and efficiency.
2. Time Management and Bookkeeping Tools
When working remotely, it's difficult to keep track of time or overlook a crucial meeting. By using an intelligent calendar application, you can make sure that you never miss a call with a major producer or a video conference meeting with a customer.
Also, look for bookkeeping applications that help keep track of your funds, incoming work, pending payments, and so on.
3. Screen recording tools
Using recording software like Apowersoft, anyone can easily screen capture video instructions, training and document webinars, online video calls. You can also use screen recorders to create educational videos to share with your team.
By utilizing video software like Movavi's Screen recorder, you can capture anything in exceptional quality. The recording software technology is among the best in the business, allowing you to capture any screen activity and store it in a range of popular formats like MP4, MP3, or GIF and arrange it for display on iOS or Android gadgets.
Today’s recording software like Screen capture is so advanced that you can perform the following tasks with ease -
- Make a screencast. You can record both the screen and the audio at the same time or independently. One of the most reliable applications to perform this task is Icecreamapps. You can choose to record both external and internal audio, which means you can record audio from the device and also voice over with ease.
- Create a Recording Schedule. You can set the start date and time for the video screen capture, and it lets you establish a time limit.
- Display keystrokes and mouse movements. You can set up the mouse display in the recording and show viewers your keyboard.
- Draw on Videos. During the recording process, you can also draw on the video and make them more engaging.
- Record games. Using the PC screen recorder, you could record full-screen 3D games.
- Add your logo. You can customize the screen recording by adding your watermark.
4. Communication Tools
For remote workers, communication can be a huge issue. You'll want to talk with your clients rather than having to schedule a call every time you have a query. Sending an email doesn’t quite have the same result as making an audio or video call. If the software comes with a messaging tool, it is even better.
5. Cloud Storage
Carrying heavy hard drives is not ideal for digital nomads. Cloud storage today is affordable and extremely reliable in the long run. Not only will you be able to travel with your office, but also you can set it up anywhere without hassle!
Croatia is one of the fascinating nations to offer a digital nomad visa, allowing remote employees to work and enjoy for up to a year in a magnificent and culturally rich setting. Croatia is unique, rich in history, and has a lot to offer those who decide to stay for a while. Croatia has a lot to offer remote workers, including fantastic food, reasonable lodging, and ideal workplace places.
Although many studies claim that working remotely can boost productivity, it's still a relatively new notion that requires a lot of trial and error before settling on a schedule that works.
Jobs That Allow You to Work Remotely
If you’re a video editor, it’s obvious how you can benefit from Movavi Video Recorder. But what if you’re a writer? Or a Psychologist? How would you use it?
- Psychologists’ have turned to online counseling to cover a larger audience. This means that they will have to market themselves to a wide range of people. A video introduction goes a long way! Many psychologists, like online teachers, have now created an online portfolio with an introductory video to attract people.
- Teachers have taken it a step further and use Movavi to design and create interesting lessons for their students to keep them engaged. Be it an English lesson or one explaining the complexities of economics, visual aid always comes in handy.
- Business Intelligence Analysts know how important visual storytelling is, and this tool is the perfect way to finish off analysis, so the clients feel fancy about their projects. Maybe that’s why it’s one of the most well-paid remote occupations. Sure, BI tools are all that, but a video explaining how your BI report flows will add a little oomph to your projects that your rivals lack.
If you want to be one of those freelancers who work less than 40 hours per week but make a lot of money, you should invest in your equipment, allowing you to cut efforts but maintain productivity. Find the right tools that can help you develop professionally without the risk of burning out.