According to the annual financial reports, the highest average net salary among the 1,000 largest companies in Croatia was paid last year at Microsoft Croatia and amounted to 36,330 Kuna, or around 4,800 Euros, per month. This IT company surpassed the Croatian branches of three pharmaceutical multinationals - Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim and Novo Nordisk.
GlaxoSmithKline and Medtronic Adriatic, which are also in the top 10 in terms of paid average salaries, confirm that last, the pandemic year, was the best for the world's pharmaceutical giants, writes Lider.
Among the ten highest average salaries, there is only one Croatian-owned company - Emil Tedeschi's Atlantic Group.
Last year, the thousand largest Croatian companies paid an average net salary of 7,282 Kuna. According to this indicator, it could be concluded that it pays more to work in the largest companies than in the rest. Namely, the salaries in the top 1,000 Croatian companies are 519 Kuna higher than the national average from last year.
Top 10 average salaries:
1. Microsoft Croatia - HRK 36,330
2. ROCHE, Zagreb - HRK 36,211
3. Boehringer Ingelheim - HRK 35,585
4. Novo Nordisk - HRK 33,746
5. Forten's group - HRK 32,826
6. Whirlpool Croatia - HRK 31,914
7. Atlantic Group - HRK 31,462
8. GlaxoSmithKline, Zagreb - HRK 31,179
9. Medtronic Adriatic - HRK 31,147
10. Samsung HRK 31,101