From the 21st of December 2020 Croatia will once again close county borders in new Covid-19 regulations. And if you wish to cross intercountry inside the country then you’re going to need a special e-Pass to be able to do it.
So how do you get the new e-Pass
The e-Pass system will again be available, which enables citizens to easily send requests for the issuance of passes using the e-Citizens and NIAS services (National Identification and Authentication System). The headquarters of the Central Office of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County notes that unlike the first time when passes were introduced, this time they are not needed for travel between municipalities within our county, but exclusively for the purpose of movement between counties.
E-Pass Issuance Process -
- enter the address https://epropusnice.gov.hr in the internet browser
- select a list of credentials, as with any other access to the system;
- confirm your details;
- by entering the user interface, select one of the options: pass request, pass preview or request preview;
- if you want to submit a request for the issuance of a pass, fill in the required information and confirm the request;
- after approval, your e-Pass will be visible in pdf format.
Digital e-Passes completely replace physical passes, and are issued to citizens by civil protection headquarters according to the place of residence or stay.
Reasons for issuing e-Pass –
- provision of medical care;
- travel to and from work if the performance of the work is necessary and cannot be done from home;
- other justifiable reasons.
You can ask any questions regarding the functionalities of the e-Pass system for citizens to the support service via the form available on the e-Pass service website (0-24 h).
Contact point for all questions related to e-Passes
0800 80 90